Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rain, rain go away

Last week I spent about 40 min. starting with the beginning of our trip. Since I didn't finish I thought I would save it and add to it till I got caught up. Wee, as luck would have it I actually didn't save it so I am going to begin with today, January 16, 2009.

I think a little black cloud is following the motor home. Yesterday it poured down raining. Ronnie was sitting around doing a crossword puzzle and heard a noise. When he investigated he found water flooding into the passenger window. We put a pan to catch the rain coming in from the front window and tried to keep up with the other with towels. Thank goodness I remembered the SHAM-WOW towels Troy gave us for Christmas. Poor Ron, he put his raincoat on and braved the downpour and went outside to try and put tape where it was coming in. Didn't help. So we took turns sopping up the water for about a half hour. Then Ronnie put the jacks up higher in the front and it finally stopped. After one day and one night the rain stopped and it was nice out today. Not even real cold. I did get to take a nice walk and Ron and Jim went fishing in the boat. I don't think we are ever going to have a fish fry. They have yet to catch a fish. Our luck has got to change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment